Coffs Coast residents received a Waste Collection Kit in the mail during the week 14-18 May 2012.
The kits contained a Bin Collection Calendar, a Kerbside Bulky Goods Collection Guide and collection dates, and a community survey.
Unfortunately the Bin Collection Calendars for both Area A and Area B contain prinitng errors and are incorrect. Please disregard these calendars.
New, corrected collection calendars for your area can be downloaded from this page for you can contact the Hotline on 1800 265 495 and request a a new calendar be mailed to you.
(If you are unsure of your Waste Collection area, use the searchable data base below)
Contact us on 1800 265 495 if you require further information.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.
To quickly check which bins to put out this week, or to find the next bulky goods collection date for your street, simply do an online search for collection dates (by street name).
To check which area you're in, call 1800 265 495, or simply type your street into the searchable street database to find your bulky goods collection dates.
Get a copy of the Bulky Goods guide here.
Twice a year your council provides a kerbside collection of bulky items to Coffs Coast residents. There are a few guidelines as to what items we can and cannot collect, and how these items should be placed out for collection.
* Place your items out on the kerb the night before the scheduled collection date. Placing your items out before this time is classified as illegal dumping, and may result in a fine.
* Items must be in a NEAT pile on the kerbside, no bigger than the size of a standard box trailer (approx 3metres x 3metres)
* Small items must be in bags or boxes for ease of collection
* No carparts, tyres, batteries or hazardous items such as paint, chemicals and gas bottles
* No builders waste
* No sand, soil or rocks
* No general household garbage or green waste
* No broken glass or mirrors
These items are collected by hand, by two people. Excessive Items will not be collected.
If you have any questions about bulky goods/kerbside collections, or your collection dates please contact us on the hotline - 1800 265 495
Need a Bin Collection Calendar? Call 1800 265 495 or email us.
Bin collection calendars delivered by mail in May 2012, contain printing errors. Please disregard these and contact us for a corrected calendar. 1800 265 495. OR Download a corrected calendar from this page if you know your Bin Collection Area.