To quickly check which bins to put out this week, or to find the next bulky goods collection date for your street (Coffs Harbour City Council and Bellingen Shire Council only), simply do an online search for collection dates (by street name).
To check which area you're in, call 1800 265 495, or simply type your street into the searchable street database to find your bulky goods collection dates.
Get a copy of the Bulky Goods guide here.
Twice a year Coffs Harbour City Council and Bellingen Shire Council provide a kerbside collection of bulky items to residents. There are a few guidelines as to what items we can and cannot collect, and how these items should be placed out for collection.
* Place your items out on the kerb the night before the scheduled collection date. Placing your items out before this time is classified as illegal dumping, and may result in a fine.
* Items must be in a NEAT pile on the kerbside, no bigger than the size of a standard box trailer (approx 3metres x 3metres)
* Small items must be in bags or boxes for ease of collection
* No carparts, tyres, batteries or hazardous items such as paint, chemicals and gas bottles
* No builders waste
* No sand, soil or rocks
* No general household garbage or green waste
* No broken glass or mirrors
These items are collected by hand, by two people. Excessive Items will not be collected.
If you have any questions about bulky goods/kerbside collections, or your collection dates please contact us on the hotline - 1800 265 495.
To replace the kerbside bulky goods collection service, a trial voucher system will be in place. Each household is eligible to receive 1 x voucher per 6 month period – valid from 1 January to 30 June or 1 July to 31 December in the year of issue.
Each voucher entitles you to take up to 3m3 (1 box trailer load) of bulky household waste to the Nambucca Waste Management Facility for free disposal. To request your vouchers call the Coffs Coast Waste Service Hotline on 1800 265 495. You will be asked for your name and address and a voucher will be posted out to you. The vouchers have a unique serial number which will be allocated to your address and will not be transferable. Present your voucher to the staff at the Nambucca Waste Management Facility and they will check your waste to ensure it fits within the guidelines and will ask you to confirm your name and address.
Please note that 1 voucher per 3m3 trailer load is allowed and all waste materials must be separated at the site accordingly.
Need a Bin Collection Calendar? Call 1800 265 495 or email us.