To quickly check which bins to put out this week, or to find the next bulky goods collection date for your street, simply do an online search for collection dates (by street name).
To check which area you're in, call 1800 265 495, or simply type your street into the searchable street database to find your bulky goods collection dates.
Get a copy of the Bulky Goods guide here.
Twice a year your council provides a kerbside collection of bulky items to Coffs Coast residents. There are a few guidelines as to what items we can and cannot collect, and how these items should be placed out for collection.
* Place your items out on the kerb the night before the scheduled collection date. Placing your items out before this time is classified as illegal dumping, and may result in a fine.
* Items must be in a NEAT pile on the kerbside, no bigger than the size of a standard box trailer (approx 3metres x 3metres)
* Small items must be in bags or boxes for ease of collection
* No carparts, tyres, batteries or hazardous items such as paint, chemicals and gas bottles
* No builders waste
* No sand, soil or rocks
* No general household garbage or green waste
* No broken glass or mirrors
These items are collected by hand, by two people. Excessive Items will not be collected.
If you have any questions about bulky goods/kerbside collections, or your collection dates please contact us on the hotline - 1800 265 495
Need a Bin Collection Calendar? Call 1800 265 495 or email us.Image Not Found.